We begin our Season of Creation podcast journey in a familiar place to many in the Diocese of Edmonton: Camp Van-Es Rev. James Lavoy opens with a reflection on place as he expresses his sense of vision and mission for the camp land in its 80th year of church use.
Some questions you might consider as you listen:
- What land do you love in the world?
- How often do you get to spend time there?
- How much of the history (settler/pre-settler) of that land do you know?
- How much do you know about the land your church building sits on?
- Do you encounter God more fully out in nature? Why or why not do you think?
Also available on your device: Listen on Anchor FM