The Anglican Church of Canada has responded to requests for a sneak peek of next year's church calendar.
Orders for the 2021 Canadian Church Calendar can be made online through the Anglican Church of Canada's new e-store (https://anglican.gilmore.ca/) which is open for business.
Direct orders of more than $50 are eligible for the free shipping that used to be available only to the Synod Office, so diocesan staff will not be placing a bulk order for all parishes as in past years.
Following are some directions for making your order:
- The 2021 Canadian Church Calendar can be ordered here.
- Type in the number of calendars you want and click "add to cart."
- The next screen will show you the cost. Click "Proceed to checkout."
- On this next page, you will need to put in all the relevant information about your parish and create an account. This may take some time, but you should only have to go through this part of the process once. Keep you user name and password safe.
- On the next screen, confirm that the shipping address is correct and be sure to choose "Free Shipping" under the Shipping Method if your order was $50 or more!
- On the screen after that, put in the credit card information for payment and finish your order.
- If you have any concerns, please feel free to email Alicia Brown, Communications Manager for the General Synod of the Anglican Church of Canada at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Gilmore’s customer service department directly at email@example.com. If you would rather, you can call 1-800-795-6661 and ask for the Anglican Church of Canada store.