The Edmonton Anglican Marriage Encounter (EAME) Weekend on November 4-6 was an overwhelming success. Hear directly from the participants:
- The format is brilliant and something we were not familiar with, but it was definitely needed at this stage of our marriage.
- I found it all very useful, there’s so much value in understanding each other’s feelings.
- I have found this weekend to be life changing, I feel blessed to have had a chance to participate.
- The presenters were amazing; open and honest and inspiring.
- I am not emotionally expressive. This helped me be more open and clearer with my wife.
- I had become despondent in our marriage - so many life demands and thought my husband felt the same way. I was surprised and genuinely blown away by his tenderness and desire for a good marriage. Our conflicts are not over but oneness and empathy are good tools. This is an investment in the future of your marriage and your family legacy.
- This was a great weekend. I enjoyed spending dedicated time with my husband.
- This is a loving community, dedicated to marriage.
- I feel so happy to have found this community and met all these wonderful couples who care so much for their marriages.
Our next Worldwide Marriage Encounter is set for November 3-5, 2023. Check out our website www.eame.ca to find out how to “Live Your Best Life in Love.”